I'm a PHP/Laravel developer from Denmark.
I like to do both, front and backend development. For some, it can be a little bit confusing. Especially because I also like to draw/design. Which always leads to the question: "But what do you enjoy the most?".
The truth is: All of it. It's the combination of creating, integrating and bulding the architecture when developing a website.
Frameworks I use for development
... Also a huge fan of Laravel's Ecosystem.
- Laravel, Forge & Envoyer
- Vuejs, Vuex (basic)
- Docker(beginner) & Laradock
Main tools I use
- Sourcetree (Bitbucket)
- Docker Desktop
- Laravel Valet (depends on project)
- New system for ProfesionalMente (Laravel/Tailwind/Vue)
- New project idea for my domain Websnack.dk (Laravel/Tailwind/Vue, Vuex)
Projects I made in 2020
- Websnack.dk (My company: Only side projects)
... and in 2019
... and a bunch of other cases via. ZenRockes (My old company, past 10 years)
My blog will mainly be for sharing codes, tips and showcase my sideprojects.